Hospice is a special kind of care for patients and families facing a life-limiting illness. At the center of hospice is the belief that each of us has the right to die pain-free and with dignity, and that our families will receive the necessary support to allow us to do so.
- Hospice treats the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those they serve.
- It provides care in the patient’s home, or in a home-like setting.
- Hospice Care supports family and caregivers by offering counseling, training and information.
- Hospice helps patients live pain-free and as comfortable as possible to ensure the best possible quality of life.
- Hospice provides supplies, medicines and equipment needed to maintain quality of life.
- Hospice offers choices and honors the wishes of the patient.
Eventually, we will reach a point in life when living is limited. However, at Global Hospice and Palliative Care, Inc. we strive to let life take a less stressful course and this is why we offer you quality Hospice Care services. Learn more about it. Read more