Hospice offers high quality, compassionate care to persons who can no longer benefit from curative treatment. The typical hospice patient has a life expectancy of six months or less.
Services are provided by a team of trained professionals that includes: Physicians, Nurses, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Chaplains, Aides, and Volunteers. The patient is usually referred to hospice by their primary physician but referrals can also be made by family members, friends, clergy, or health professionals.
Hospice Care includes:
- Nursing services
- Physician services
- Home health aide and homemaker services
- Spiritual, emotional, dietary, and other counseling
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Volunteer support
- Drugs for pain relief and symptom management
- Continuous care during periods of crisis
- Grief and bereavement services
- Short Term Inpatient Level of Care
- Respite Care in a contracted facility
Call 209-572-2726 to inquire about admission or to arrange for hospice care. Global Hospice and Palliative Care, Inc. is hoping to make a positive difference in your loved one’s life and health.